WHERE CAN I GET BLACKROLL® IN MY PART OF NEW ZEALAND?
A dedicated network of amazing BLACKROLL® distributors around New Zealand are here to help you achieve the optimum in mobility, performance, recovery and functional fitness. Please click here to find your local distributor.
HOW LONG WILL MY ORDER TAKE TO ARRIVE?
CAN I TRACK MY ORDER?
I'M A GENEROUS SOUL, AND THIS IS ACTUALLY A GIFT, CAN YOU GIFT-WRAP?
HOW SECURE IS ONLINE ORDERING?
We offer three main payment options:
- eWay facilitating Visa, MasterCard and American Express
- Bank Transfer
- Payments are fully automated with an immediate response.
- Your complete credit card number cannot be viewed by Active Nation or any outside party.
- All transactions are performed under 128 Bit SSL Certificate.
- All transaction data is encrypted for storage within eWAY's bank-grade data centre, further protecting your credit card data.
HOW DOES THE RETURNS PROCESS WORK?
So, if for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase we will give you a 30-day money-back guarantee from the time you receive the goods. Please email us within that time if you are not satisfied with your purchase so that we can resolve any problems.
Our ultimate objective is satisfying our customers and our philosophy revolves around total customer satisfaction and as such here are our simple, straightforward, happiness-inducing Refund and Returns Policies:
Change of Mind Refunds - we understand that every now and then you buy product and then change your mind. In this case please let us know and let's see if we can come to a happy resolution. We're happy to offer a refund on the product (product only, refund does not extend to freight costs) if you get in touch with us within 30 (thirty) days of receipt of your order*.
Exchange Warranty - we've all done it, clicked the wrong button and purchased the wrong colour, size or type. No stress, simply e-mail us within 30 (thirty) days of receipt of your order here and let us know, and we're happy to quickly exchange the product for the one you wanted (subsequent to any refunds payable by us, or payments required by you if applicable) once Active Nation receive your returned product.
*This refund policy does not apply to goods which have been removed from their original packaging or carton, worn, used, damaged after delivery, or if any attempt has been made to alter the product or if they have been dropped or broken. All products must be returned in their original condition.
All postage and insurance costs are to be paid by the buyer. We recommend that you return the product via Registered Post and that you pre-pay all postage.
WHAT'S YOUR ENVIRONMENTAL FOCUS ABOUT?
We're passionate about the environment, after all its where we train every day, and our legacy to the generations to come.
We actively seek out partners who share our same values.
BLACKROLL®'s, most important objective is to contribute to your health and wellbeing by creating high quality products. BLACKROLL® also have the environments health at heart and all products are made using green production meaning BLACKROLL® is environmentally friendly, manufactured using an energy saving production, is 100% recyclable, free of propellants, and free of chemicals.
At Active Nation and BLACKROLL® New Zealand we embrace environmentally sustainable practices. Our goal is always Zero Environmental Harm in every aspect of our business - its a lofty commitment, and we're so grateful for your support in achieving this.
IF I SIGN UP FOR YOUR NEWSLETTER DO YOU THEN BOMBARD MY INBOX REGULARLY?
HAVE ANOTHER QUESTION?
We're here to help, just drop us a line here, and we'll be only too happy to help.
PRODUCT RELATED FAQ:
What roll is suitable for my body weight?
In terms of body weight, there is no direct correlation for choosing a roll, except for the BLACKROLL MED (softest variant). The choice for a certain BLACKROLL density mostly depends on the users individual pain or sensitivity and how the roll (on what part of the body) is used. We urge you to keep in mind that the BLACKROLL MED is not suitable for balance exercises (standing on the roll) or for people with a body weight exceeding 70 kg. In general:
- BLACKROLL MED = suitable for beginners & those more sensitive to pain
- BLACKROLL Standard = suitable for beginners to advanced users, with an average pain sensitivity
- BLACKROLL PRO= advanced users or professional athletes and a very strong massage effect.
Is there a difference between the black BLACKROLL Standard and the BLACKROLL Standard in black/yellow or other black/colour combinations?
- No. In terms of the size and the density there is no difference whatsoever. Only the colours are different.
When do I use the BLACKROLL Ball and when the DuoBall?
- BALLS (in two sizes: 8 cm, 12 cm): for a punctual and intense massage of the neck, shoulders, arms, pectoralis (chest), gluteas (buttocks) or (particularly the small 8 cm BLACKROLL Ball) soles of the feet.
- DUOBALL 8CM : targeted and intense, local massage along the spine: neck and back. Also usable for the arms (biceps, triceps), or Achilles tendon.
- DUOBALL 12CM: targeted massage of the neck and back, along the thoracic spine (upper back). Also suitable to use for massage of the calves.
How do I connect the BLACKROLL SET?
The BLACKROLL Set consists of two BLACKROLLs and one MINI with the option to connect two rolls and creating a bigger massage surface (60 cm long). The easiest way to connect a BLACKROLL MINI to a BLACKROLL (Standard / MED / GROOVE / GROOVE PRO / PRO) is to use a few drops of oil on the end of the MINI. Then place the MINI in a 30 degree angle in the hole of the BLACKROLL and turn it in carefully with a little pressure. Mind you: we recommend you to not assemble and disassemble this construction too often since the hole in the roll can become fragile as a result of the friction.